Friday, November 1, 2013

1/365 Friday 11-1-13


Well so much for getting off to a good start considering I'm over a week late in getting my blog updated.  I have been successful in taking the picture every day, just no time to get the blog up and going.  So,  now that I have made a start, I hope to stay on top of daily or at least every other day blog posting.

This was not how I had planned for my 365 project to start.  I was going to make it a priority to take, edit, journal and post my picture everyday.  But then life happened the evening before the first day of the project.

My Mom and Dad came up to celebrate Halloween with all 8 great-grandkids.  They wanted to see them all dressed up and to see all the trick or treaters.

I took them out to our youngest sons house the afternoon of Halloween to see those 4 kids because they were going to trick or treat in their neighborhood instead of coming in to our neighborhood.  They were all getting their costumes on and my Mom was going to get up on a bar stool and sit and watch.  In the process, she fell off the stool, which was high off the floor and landed on her right side.

After much pain and trying to figure out what was hurt, we loaded her up and got her to the hospital.  The good news was, she didn't break her hip.  The bad news was, she broke her pelvis.  So they admitted her to the hospital.

This was taken Friday evening while we were keeping her company and entertaining her.  This will be a long healing process which includes time at a rehab hospital.

So suffice it to say, this was where I spent my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment