Thursday, November 28, 2013

28/365 Thursday Thanksgiving 11-28-13


I don't think she could look any happier to be at our house.  Pops was able to bring her to our house for the day to celebrate Thanksgiving with the whole family.  She was ready to come right after she ate breakfast so they got here about 9:30.

Truly a thankful Thanksgiving for all of us.


I don't usually do two pictures of the day but I knew I had to use the one of Mom and I also wanted to document the Thanksgiving table and meal.

Jennifer brought all the decorations over and decorated the adult table and the kids table.  My jewel tea dishes went really well with her decorations so we used them for our meal.

Traditional meal of turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes,corn, green bean casserole, strawberry pretzel salad, hot rolls, pecan, pumpkin and caramel apple pie.  Everyone brought stuff for the meal so it wasn't too much of one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment