Sunday, November 17, 2013

17/365 Sunday 11-17-13


We took a homemade meal out to the rehab hospital for Pops and Granny to eat.  I think it would get old eating the same food all the time and I know Mom isn't that excited about the food to begin with.

We made homemade pizza and of course dessert.  These look like I did a really good job making chocolate chip cookies but I have to be honest.  They are the Toll House cookie dough tub and all I did was scoop them out and bake them.

It was a nice change for their meal time and we ate with them which made Mom happy.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of the time I stayed with your boys and Caleb wanted homemade chocolate chip cookies and when I asked where the flour, chips and things were, he said that's not how you make cookies. You get them in a plastic tube in the freezer case at the store. I like your method of making "homemade" cookies!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete